Thursday, September 8, 2016

Amber Rose reveals why she will never have another threesome again

Amber Rose loves talking about sex, it's probably one of her favourite topics even incorporating it into her chat show, but she felt that she needed to experiment in the bedroom and now regrets it. 



The 32-year-old revealed that she recently had a threesome and hate it, describing it as “f****** horrible”.


Amber, who dished the details in her first Loveline podcast with her co-star Dr Donaghue, admitted that she's been left deeply scarred by the experience.


She didn't name any names but did say that she's losing sleep over it after admitting that she “felt the pressure” to try something new.


“We kinda just got together it was a guy and a girl and it was f**king horrible,” Amber confessed.
“It was the worst. It was horrible. I am literally having sleepless nights,” she said of the threesome.

“I felt the pressure, getting older, to experience new things and I did it against my better judgment because I talk about sex a lot.”



“I hated it. Because I feel like I am a very passionate lover and I like that one-on-one passion,” she said.

“With the threesome I felt like there was no passion. there was no kissing and rolling around. All those moments were not there.”

“You know maybe I will call my baby daddy tonight,” she said.


Amber Rose attends the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden

Amber, who describes herself as a sex positive activist, has become a mouthpiece for sexual antics and often quizzes her celebrity guests on their sex lives on her show.


But she was not a fan of having more than one partner in bed.


She also joked that she would be running back to the father of her son Sebastian, rapper Wiz Khalifa


Although Amber teased that it might be different if she was propositioned by two men.



“I won't do it again. Maybe if it's two guys but not with another girl,” she said.

Just last month, Amber admitted she has no idea how many men she has slept with.


The blonde beauty - who previously dated Kanye West and was married to Wiz Khalifa - insists she has no interest in keeping count of her number of sexual partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...