Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Meek Mill threaten to ' PUT A GUN' at Drake On a Leak song

https://usatlife.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/drake-meek.jpg?w=1000&h=750
Meek Mill is going real hard at Drake once more on this "Dreamchasers 4" snippet. On a new leaked song Meek Mill says- "When I was saying shit about the rhymes you ain't wrote, I can't wait until we run into ya, I'ma put a gun in ya." A snippet from Meek's Dreamchasers 4 mixtape has leaked, and in it, Meek seems to be rehashing his ghostwriting beef with Drake. Although things subsided for a minute, Rick Ross too opened up old wounds with his lyrics on "Color Money."

The snippet that's circulating the web today doesn't have Meek mentioning Drake's name outright, however he does up the ante with a threat of violence: "When I was saying shit about the rhymes you ain't wrote, I can't wait until we run into ya, I'ma put a gun in ya."
Check it out below. Stay tuned for Dreamchasers 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...