Saturday, December 17, 2016

Kemi Olunloyo ask Toke Makinwa to reach out to her over her mother's death

Media personality Kemi Olunloyo has made a passionate appeal to Toke Makinwa to reach out to over her later mother's death



She wrote on her IG page

A special message for Toke Makinwa. An emotional message about her childhood that dawned on me that you should never take life for granted. Tokstarr, u are my star as I always say. Even celebrities have their own fave celebrities. Toke was picked in my annual list #HNN2016  of my favorite people. I once ripped her on her video advising young women to have fun and also her book launch dress. I also advised her in different posts earlier this year to leave Maje Ayida and move on plus last week I congratulated her on accepting Uche's proposal be it a PR stunt or not. 


I want the best for my star!! I yearned to have a daughter all my life but all I got were sons and the reason why Rihanna knows why I call her my first industry daughter is the same reason I call Toke my second daughter. Fine young ladies who excel in society amaze and empower me. Toke is one. Stay strong, keep your head up, this year has been powerful for u and laden with some mild stress. You conquered it. Reach out to me in the DM Toke.

Come and visit me in #Ibadan  and I will host u darling. May your beloved mom and dad continue to rest in peace along with all your loved ones that fire took away from us and left lifelong scars. They are smiling down on your success Toke. Angels are watching over you. Blessings:-




Kemi Olunloyo ask Toke Makinwa to reach out to her over her mother's death



1 comment:

  1. Many folks that want to circumstance their our bodies successfully are beginning to see the attraction of herbal bodybuilding. This particular section of the load lifting and schooling industry has genuinely taken off through the years. http://testoupmaxfacts.com/max-test-xtreme/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...