Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"I am guilty, I ga e been serially Unfaithful---- rapper M.I confesses on his own after reading Toke Makinwa's book

Following his decision to back Toke Makinwa on the alleged revelations of cheating she leveled against her estranged husband, Maje Ayida, hiphop artist and Chocolate City Music Chief Executive Officer, Jude Abaga aka MI has revealed that he is a serial cheat.

"Last but not least, as a man that has been serially unfaithful in relationships, I stand with her. Nigerian men, we have to do better" MI wrote on Twitter.
 
He said after reading excerpts from Makinwa's book, he found it necessary that the only way to freedom was by telling the truth and letting go.
 
Makinwa's book, 'On Becoming' has left tongues wagging after she revealed that Maje gave her sexually transmitted infection in the course of their marriage because he was a serial cheat.








"I am guilty, I ga e been serially Unfaithful---- rapper M.I confesses on his own after reading Toke Makewa's book
"I am guilty, I ga e been serially Unfaithful---- rapper M.I confesses on his own after reading Toke Makinwa's book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...