Monday, October 10, 2016

We Have Been Married for 3 Months but She Has Not Allowed Me to Touch Her Since Then - Man Cries Out

An emotionally down man shared his story on break_or_break telling readers about his wife's unbelievable act of sexual abstinence.
 
According to him, the woman has refused to have s*x with him since the day they got married three months ago.
 
He revealed that he has even caught her using s*x toys to pleasure herself.
 
Below is how he put the story:


He wrote 

Please I need help I just got married last 3 months and my wife have not allowed me touch her for one day even during our wedding night. She said she was raped as a kid and the memories won't let her open her legs for me. I have been patient and calm with her since I have forever to have her body but something keeps making me wonder.i have caught my wife on several occasions using sex toys and different object to satisfy herself and I keep wondering.I have been mute about the whole situation but it is getting out of hand. I tried to speak to her about it but she keeps saying am sorry am sorry, why can't I touch the woman I got married to for solid 3 months of marriage, am really getting worried about the situation . Will it be harsh of me if I give her a mandate for her to open her legs ? Or give her more time , But why will my wife prefer to use an object than make love to me ? I just need answers .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...