Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Meet Busty Nigerian Fashion model and Brand Promoter with Body to die for

Deborah Olawoyin, is a Nigeria born fashion lover and Brand model... But her sexy curvy body got her more attention that her career... See photos after the cut


The plus size model has more than 70k Instagram followers. @mizsthicknesz

It was very cold out but I just had to model this cute shorts 4rm @shop.fashion4curves for y'all 😍😝❀️#happyweekend #6ft #thunderthighs



It was very cold out but I just had to model this cute shorts 4rm @shop.fashion4curves for y'all 😍😝❀️#happyweekend #6ft #thunderthighs
Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you...πŸ‘‘πŸ˜˜ #thicky #tgif #fatandfabulous πŸ’•
Pants : @shop.fashion4curves

F L A W L E S S 🌹✨ #iwokeuplikethis #wcm  #bbw #natural


I'm going to have a wallet as thick as my thighs... πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸΎβ€οΈοΈ #thunderthighs πŸ’•@shop.fashion4curves


When a woman works hard, a man with money is a bonus, not a ladder to upgrade...πŸ’°πŸ‘ΈπŸΎ #tbt @shop.fashion4curves


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬β€οΈ#nigeriaat56 #outfitoftheday #headingout


I really like what you've done to me. I can't really explain it, I'm so into you πŸ˜πŸ€—β€οΈοΈ#happyweekend #6ft #bbw #tb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...