Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Demi Lovato won't date white men because they're not Sexually satisfactory

Demi Lovato won't date white guys because they're not passionate in bed.  US singer Demi Lovato has argued that Latino men are 'more passionate in bed' than white men - a quality she loves in her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama . The songstress has been in a long-term relationship with Wilmer since 2010 after dating a string of white men, and now she's revealed how her previous relationships were missing a special ingredient. 



Amongst her exes includes Joe Jonas and Miley Cyrus' brother Trace.

Demi has now revealed that those romances didn't quite cut it for her because she was after a 'passionate' man like Wilmer.

"When I dated white guys, it wasn't as passionate as my relationship with Wilmer," she told Latina Magazine.
"Maybe that's just Wilmer. But I do believe that Latin people are just more expressive, more passionate with their emotions."

Smitten Demi also went on to say that she thought of Wilmer as her 'best friend' as well as her boyfriend.

She added: "He's very manly, and he can be stubborn like Latino men can, but he's protective and he cares so much and loves so hard.
"I've been blessed enough to have him in my life, and not just as my man, but also my best friend." 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...