Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Meet the Woman who drinks Sperm Every Morning to boost both her mood and immunity

A 29-year-old UK-based woman identified as Tracy Kiss, has exclusively revealed that she has been drinking a smoothie every morning, with the key ingredient being a teaspoonful of sperm for the past month, saying it’s boosted both her mood and her immunity.
 
The mother-of-two who is currently single, revealed that she harvests her sperm from her best friend – or rather, he harvests it and delivers it to her up to three times a week.
 
Tracy who is a vegan from Buckinghamshire in the UK, stores the sperm in tubs in the fridge with the rest of her groceries, she then whizzes the batch up into a smoothie, with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk.
 
Tracy drinks a teaspoonful of sperm every morning (Photo: reallifestoryagency.co.uk)
 
She said
 
"I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved," says Tracy.
 
Every batch (Sperm) tastes different, depending on what he’s been eating. If he’s been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat
 
Things like pineapple and peppermint make it taste better, but I’ll happily take it straight off a spoon usually," she said.
 
Tracy says she understands it may seem off-putting but the results are worth it. "People are so weird about sperm when in actual fact a teaspoon is filled with amazing goodness," she says.
 
The single mum is actually no stranger to incorporating sperm into her daily routine, she’s been slathering it on her face since last year, when she discovered it made a brilliant facial, and she now credits it for improving her complexion.
 
 
Tracy gets her daily sperm from her best friend (Photo: reallifestoryagency.co.uk)
 

 
Unsurprisingly, Tracy’s friend and sperm supplier initially had qualms about being her own personal sperm machine.
 
The single mum is looking for a new provider of sperm, in the form of a boyfriend
 
"When I first approached him, he was concerned I’d use it to impregnate myself. But once I’d convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed – after all, he has a regular supply at hand!.
 
"As for the risks involved? I know he’s healthy, doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check. My other mates think I’m strange, but I don’t give a toss," she says.
 
Her goals? "I want a relationship where my partner asks if I want one shot or two shots of sperm in my smoothie each morning!," she added.

https://www.bodyrock.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Screen-Shot-2015-11-12-at-3.30.57-PM.png





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...