Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Kylie Jenner shows off $48 'butt and breast enhancement cream' AGAIN

Plugging a product: Kylie Jenner has once again urged her fans to invest in PureLeef 'natural butt and breast enhancement' products, suggesting that the creams are responsible for maintaining her ample curves

The 18-year-old reality star has once again plugged a collection of 'natural butt and breast enhancement' products on her Instagram account, seven months after first revealing to her followers that she had been using the creams to 'maintain' and 'accentuate' her curves. 

Suggesting the products as 'the perfect Valentine's suggestion' for her followers, she went on to wax lyrical about the creams' effects on her body, before offering her fans a discount code should they want to invest in the items themselves. 

Big fan: The 18-year-old first began plugging the products on her Instagram account last summer (pictured)
'I have the perfect Valentines suggestion for you guys!' Kylie, who launched her own range of lip products last year, wrote in the caption. '@PureLeef products have worked for me and I have a busy schedule but I do take my jar everywhere I go.
'It's not a process that happens overnight, I have been using consistently for a while now to maintain my results. @Pureleef's natural butt and breast enhancement products are effective with no negative side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...