Tuesday, October 20, 2015

World's fattest woman heavier than a small CAR reveals new body after shedding 36 stone

Caitrona's excess skin she needs to loseCaitrona, has lost 36 stone , but still has lots of loose skin on her body


38 year-old Catrina Raiford used to weigh half a TONNE  which is more than a small car, she has ditched the flab and lost an incredible 36 stone. she as been Bedbound for five years, medical professionals had to bulldozed the side of her home to free her from her bed after she suffered breathing difficulties.


The shock sent Ms Raiford on a strict diet and lost more than 36 stone.

Now she hopes to lose even more weight – and the TEN STONE of excess skin she has been left with.

Ms Raiford said: “I’m so much happier now and feel so confident.
“I was in bed for so long that now I’ve lost the weight I just want to be free.
“I love running around, going to the gym three or four times a week and keeping fit.”

She said “Last year I bought my first bikini ever. I’m really happy with myself. I don’t want my excesses skin removed for my looks. 

"I just need the operation to help finish the process I’ve started and improve my health.”
She has launched a GoFundMe page for donations towards the $10,000 surgery to remove the skin.


Caitrona in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...