Thursday, October 13, 2016

Omawumi Hit back at people saying she FAT! on Instagram

The sexy pretty singer is no doubt added some few Kilo, and she very much aware of it. The Nigerian hit make took out of her precious time to respond to 'FAT' claims


She wrote 

This is my b**ch resting face... Which can also mean 'honesty, I can't be bothered'. I have come to own and accept the real me, when/if I have to change my body, I may do it. So till then this my response to 'Omawumi is fat'. So I've added a few kilos, Omawumi is beautiful Jare!!! #wonderwoman  #omawonder  #ownit  #timeless  
 
 
Rocking this wonderful shirt dress by @msbeefab on a chilled Saturday , slippers by my Mum in Law, hair by @hairbyugo You like? #omawonder #timeless
 
 
Omawumi Hit back at people saying she FAT! on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...