Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Actress Mercy Johnson appointed as the SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor

Mercy Johnson-Okojie, has been appointed as the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello, on entertainment, arts and culture, last month.



She wrote on her IG

Thank you so much to His Excellency,THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE, ALHAJI YAHAYA BELLO And HER EXCELLENCY,MRS RASHIDA BELLO AND EVERY SON AND DAUGHTER KOGI STATE.AS I WAS INAUGURATED TODAY AS THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO HIS EXCELLENCY ON ENTERTAINMENT,ARTS AND CULTURE. I WILL NOT LET YOU ALL DOWN


Thank you so much to His Excellency,THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE, ALHAJI YAHAYA BELLO And HER EXCELLENCY,MRS RASHIDA BELLO AND EVERY SON AND DAUGHTER  KOGI STATE.AS I WAS INAUGURATED TODAY AS THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO HIS EXCELLENCY ON ENTERTAINMENT,ARTS AND CULTURE. I WILL NOT LET YOU ALL DOWN.THANK YOU
dress by @h.o.p.e.fashion
 

She was inaugurated today and looked absolutely stunning.

That's Her @queennwokoye ,my colleague,sis and friend.she is just always a phone call away.all the way to Lokoja and she went with me.
Today was my inaugration and she was there like a sis should.thanks babe.
dress by @h.o.p.e.fashion 
hey fam


He supports my every move once its right and tells me not to move an inch once it's wrong.Once again he has given me his blessings on this challenge.Odi,I worship the very ground u walk on.thank you for every opportunity,love ,honesty and words.
# hubbyismybesty#kikimyhubbyiscuterthanurs#😛😛😛

He supports my every move once its right and tells me not to move an inch once it's wrong.Once again he has given me his blessings on this challenge.Odi,I worship the very ground u walk on.thank you for every opportunity,love ,honesty and words. # hubbyismybesty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...