Sunday, December 4, 2016

'How We Plan Our Sex Routine' -Woman Living With 2 Husbands speaks further

Jack Chako, a polyandrous Zimbabwean woman, has stunned many people with new revelations about her life.
 
The woman has given more details on how her relationship with her two husbands has progressed, and how she enjoys sexual intimacy with them. she has  five children from a previous marriage and two from this polyandrous affair stated

My two husbands are best friends and they are always together. Chimoto is the elder husband, while Hwita is the junior. But Hwita is stronger in bed than Chimoto

I use some concoction to pacify my husbands. It is not a secret that I used a concoction to cow them down. I also sell this concoction to other women to cow down their errand husbands and make them compliant. 
 

None of my two husbands wishes to leave me. Initially I only had Chimoto but I ran away from him and went to my parents’ home because he was not satisfying me sexually and I was tired of stealing sex from neighbouring boys and men. But he followed and pleaded until my parents ordered me to take him back.

I then gave him a condition that I should get another man to help him in bed and he agreed. This is how I got the second one. Since then, we live happily and enjoy our life, although we know that the generality of people around us do not like it,” Chako explained.
 
The husbands, Hwita and Chimoto, on their parts, said they don’t have problems taking Chako says their joint wife.
 
Chimoto said, “I know my failings and I appreciate the decision which was taken, we have various duties and life goes on.”
 
Hwita said, “I see no problem. She loves both of us and we understand our situation. I respect Chimoto as the elder husband because I found him here.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...