Friday, October 21, 2016

Scam Alert; Online store scam customer off her money without delivering her order

An Online Store based in Nigeria has been drag out by a customer for not delivering what she ordered after transferring them the money




According to her  'So that's how I bought 2 items from @empress_trending_wardrobe . And they insisted that I pay before delivery because the location is outside Lagos ; Afterwards, they sent the account details and I credited them . Only for them to block me on IG and stopped picking my calls , used a different account and pretended to be interested in an Item and they kept persuading me to pay before delivery. Soon as I revealed my identity they blocked the account people need to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...