Friday, November 25, 2016

Nick Minaj, Rick Ross and other Celebrities pay visit to DJ Khaled's new baby boy (Photos + Video)

DJ Khaled and his fiancΓ©e, Nicole Tuck, welcomed their first child, a boy, in the early hours of Sunday, October 23... And Hollywood star are paying their respect to the baby boy. See photos after the cut

I love you so much !!!!! My son ASAHD KHALED !! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”‘πŸ™πŸ½πŸ¦πŸŒžπŸ‘‘
Celebrities Like Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Future have so far visited the baby





"DJ Khaled confirms, DJ Khaled and Nicole Tuck welcome their son, a beautiful, healthy young icon, Asahd Tuck Khaled, born at 2:05 a.m., 7 lbs 14 oz., and 21.5 inches long, on October 23rd, 2016," his rep tells Us Weekly exclusively. "The meaning of Asahd is Lion in Arabic. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”‘πŸ™πŸ½πŸ¦πŸŒž"


The producer and recording artist Snapchatted on Saturday, October 22, that their son was on his way, sharing a video of Tuck in the hospital with a hand on her belly. "Dr. my son want to see me," he captioned the clip as he said, "Doctor, it's go time, right?"

My son ASAHD KHALED !!! Hanging out wit @augustalsina !!!!! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”‘πŸ™πŸ½πŸ¦πŸŒž

My son ASAHD KHALED !!! Viben wit @future !!! My son said I got the πŸ”‘s!!!!!

My son ASAHD KHALED!!! hanging out wit Rozay!!! @richforever

My son ASAHD KHALED !! Wit @nickiminaj !!!!! ICONS HANG WIT ICONS ! ICON ALERT! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”‘πŸ™πŸ½πŸ¦πŸŒžπŸ˜€


Young ICON ALERT!!! ASAHD KHALED!πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”‘πŸ™πŸ½πŸ¦πŸŒžπŸ‘‘

Nick Minaj, Rick Ross and other Celebrities pay visit to DJ Khaled's new baby boy (Photos + Video)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...