Saturday, November 26, 2016

'My Parents are Muslim, But i don't Practice Islam Because of my Makeup' - Bobrisky

Bobrisky has said Practicing Islam is very difficult and stressful for him, because of his makeup, So he prefer being a christian because its stress free and doesn't required Five types daily ablution



Tell me five things people don’t know about you? 
 
I am a Muslim but love going to church. My parents are Muslims. I love fashion, looking good. When a guy is too fine, people tend to believe he is gay. People wonder how a guy has time to apply cream or make-up. I am a very clean guy. People think I am the female gay and that is where the gay thing came from. I am also God-fearing. 

You said you are a Muslim but love going to church, does that imply that you are not a practicing Muslim? 
 
I am not a practicing Muslim. I started going to church as an undergraduate. My room-mate was one of the executives of the Christian Fellowship. So I got fascinated and usually joined them to pray. I know prayer works and do that daily. If I have to be a practicing Muslim, I will have to do ablution five times a day and apply make-up after each ablution and that will be very stressful.
 
 
Do you have a Christian name? 
My Muslim name is Idris. I don’t really have a Christian name. But I use ‘’Olanrewaju’’ as cover. By this, people will not know if I am a Christian or a Muslim. 

http://d19lga30codh7.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/000_I75WO.jpg


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjacBiSR0q5iZnKtl5072RgXnztjVHKGNqxfBT9r7RL8ot5uHG2IAyAngkrhyZJVq15sm3cwCvLibUcL2ZYWaavOYmVFAyi-LRTVKDSib0SC4DqSxBvK2F1xVosegaNAXqovHMSZPUbbgzs/s1600/ZVVV+6386..jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...