Saturday, November 26, 2016

'My girlfriend is in London, I also have many male admirers who want sex with me' - BobRisky

Nigerian first Male Barbie and Cross Dresser, Bobrisky, has revealed unknown things about 'Bae' and ow men want him to be their sex partner in a recent interview 



Are you in a relationship?
 
I am in a relationship but it’s ‘coded’ . You don’t expect me to tell the world about my relationship. My marriage should be a breaking news. Let people say whatever they like now, I want the news about my marriage to be shocking, that is my dream.

How much are you into women? 
 
I am not a womaniser but that does not mean I can’t get down with a woman. One man’s food is another man’s poison. I am not the type who really loves sex or women. It takes a while for me to get into relationships. I am only popular because God wants me to. I hardly attend parties or grant interviews. I didn’t struggle to be out there. Some habits are peculiar to men like drinking, smoking etc.
 
You are yet to tell me when you intend to settle down? 
 
I am just 25 years and not a woman who is scared of menopause. I still want to enjoy my money. I will be restricted from certain things if I settle down now. I see marriage as a cage. Imagine, if I am married and now find myself in this present situation, the lady in question will feel insecure. Marriage for me is a big issue. 
 
My girlfriend is in London and she has been calling me to know the situation of things. She sent me a text that almost moved me to tears. I also have many male admirers who want me to be their sexual partners. I get about two to three guys who want to get down with me everyday. I am very fair that people get attracted to me easily. But they don’t see me as a guy. I know I have to be careful in order to achieve my dreams.

 https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3fulk0l7lbp.9fb283d8.jpg
 
 Image result for bobrisky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...