Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Floyd Mayweather Shares Video of him Dancing with Rapper T.I's wife Tiny to throw major shade

Over the recently years Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather had made it clear to US rapper T.I, directly and indirectly that he slept with his wife Tiny on many occasion... But T.I thought he was joking. Even The Tiny in question denied ever hanging out with Mayweather. Watch Video after the cut


But just yesterday, a Video surfaced of Floyd Mayweather romancing and dancing with Tiny at Mariah Carey's Halloween party. Photos of Floyd and Tiny stirred up controversy after they went online, considering T.I. and Mayweather nearly came to blows in Las Vegas over photos of the boxer and Tiny back in 2014.

Their allege cheating, was said to have taken place when T.I was in Jail


Tiny quickly quelled rumors of her interaction with Floyd after the Halloween photos surfaced, as she told her Instagram followers, "It was a harmless 'girls night' out. I was leaving the party and people were taking lots of groups photos. I want to be clear that Mariah didn't 'make me' take a photo with anyone."


floyd-mayweather-t-i-tiny


 http://images.enstarz.com/data/thumbs/full/17908/810/0/0/0/t-i-and-tiny.jpg

 http://twanatells.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Tameka-Tiny-and-Floyd-Mayweather.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...