Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Woman with small Breasts Spends N80m on Plastic Surgery to Get Huge Boobs

A woman from Cumbernauld, Scotland has left many in shock by spending more than £200,000 (N80m) just to increase her breasts and look like a Barbie doll.
 
According to a report by Dailymail, Amanda Love, 39, from Cumbernauld, Scotland, a stay at home mother, has already had three boob jobs and is planning another to inflate her 30H boobs to a massive 30MM.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She decided to embark on the shocking transformation because she had long had tiny breasts. She has also spent approximately £11,500 a year on her extensive beauty regime, regular Botox injections and fillers and frequently gets her lips pumped with collagen.
 
Amanda Love before the surgery years back
 
Amanda said: 'I feel this passion for plastic perfection, so everything is perfected, I wanted this lift, the flawless face, smooth skin, big lips, the doll kind of look.
 
'When I was younger I used to play with my Barbie dolls and I used to play being a Barbie. And I remember watching Baywatch. Pamela Anderson was my idol and I wanted to look like her.'
 
 
The woman is excited and happy at the way she looks after the transformation and shows it off by wearing revealing clothes.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...