Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Married Actor Yomi Fabiyi kisses Fan who begged him for a kiss

The married Nollywood actor shared the photo via his Instagram. But we don't what his wife might think about the photos which has since gone viral


The man wrote

'I respect my fans. She requested for a "FRENCH KISS" and I obliged her. Rachel is a beautiful young Lab scientist. She couldnt hide her joy when she first saw me, she love my acting and movies. This was in a bus stop you know. I APPRECIATE MY CORE-FANS(Followers), THEY ARE MY BREATHE. Some fans are FOLLOWERS and some are just ordinary SUPPORTERS. Ha Ha Ha those evil fake accounts should please NOT comment oh. #MATUREMINDS  #FANSDELIGHT . Good night lovely fan'



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzXDu5hQxF_PzCryZaBlQxRnWA8UbiSKAar8Lr0H1lNneLHF6Pce1h5PwUiE7AzfYSz6veu17nYE5_RGDhq3DdYJhHeKmoD9rEVc78nbWcRJ_mrGprV-xjDlWj8qost3NLTeMLTM57dTXH/s640/Yomi-Fabiyi-and-Wife-2015-AlabamaUncut-04.JPG

Image result for Yomi Fabiyi and his wife









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...