Friday, October 28, 2016

Uganda’s ‘ugliest becomes music star, Drops music video

The 47 year old, Godfrey Baguma, a man with a badly deformed head who won the Uganda‘s most unusual looking man is now a musician. Watch Video after the cut



He came into the limelight for his unique head, has launched a career in African pop music : He suffers from a rare condition called Fibrodysplasia – which affects the growth and placement of his cells and tissue 


He said: “Right now I am afraid because I have a little daughter who kind of resembles me. I look at her head and I believe that she might look like me. Sometimes I worry because my children are still very young. I worry about what would happen to them if I died. I think about that a lot now.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...