Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Shocking moment a man tries to snatch a baby in supermarket (Video)

A mum fears this footage shows a man attempting to snatch her child while her back was turned in a supermarket. Watch video after the cut

Florence Monauer said the stranger had spoken to her 14-month-old daughter Emery as they were passing in the aisles.

Moments later, while she was looking at an item, the man returned and picked up Emery out of the shopping trolley without asking.

Florence, 33, didn't notice until she turned round because she heard Emery crying.
She said: “At no point did he talk to me. He never asked me to pick up my baby.
"He said the strangest thing to me, ‘I wanted to take you when your mom wasn’t looking.’"

Upset by the incident, Florence later managed to get hold of CCTV footage form the incident in H-Mart, in Houston, Texas, and was even more disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...