Saturday, October 15, 2016

E-Money gift his wife a Customize Brand New Range Rover Sport (Photos +Video)

The Multi-Millionaire is not shy on holding his pocket back when it come to his darling adorable wife.. The 5-star music boss splash millions on a brand new car for his princes, Photos and video after the cut


 




His wife wrote on her IG page 



Santa came earlier than expected πŸ˜†πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ I guess we all know why I call him my SuperMan. So he just said I should accompany him to pick up some documents from his business partner and here we are πŸ˜† a surprise early Christmas present. My very own Customised Range Rover Super Sport 2016 😍 πŸ˜—πŸ˜ all hail @iam_emoney1 πŸ™Œ for blessing me with my new toy. Thanks baby you are the best 😍❤😘😘😘. l Love you Boo You are my Angel My Santa πŸ˜‡ God bless u for me @LandRover #HarwoodsCroydonLandRover  #RangeRover  #Whitechristmas  #Emoney 



My very own "Superman"😍❀😘 Luv u  always #Myboo #Mybestfriend 😘



Dis new week, GOD shall visit u 4 good, HE shall protect u n supply all ur needs ,  HE shall handover 2 u all u have been expecting  In Jesus Mighty Name .Amen πŸ˜‡ πŸ™
Thanks @iyaboojofespris😘 @fesprisstudio for my  makeup
""Hair by @herimports @fredafrancis 😘


If God be for you who will be against you, it doesn't  matter people you called your friends but they regard you not, keep holding the master JESUS very soon they will come knock at the door to see you in Jesus name. Amen πŸ˜‡






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...