Saturday, October 15, 2016

Busty Ghana Girl flaunts her Killer boobs For #NoBraDay (Photos)

The plus size busty Ghana big boobs lady, has ranked in more than 15, 000 followers on Instagram across the globe with her sexy pictures. See photos after the cut


New Look๐ŸŒŠ
#GhanianSweetHeart
#oheemaaghana 
#GhanaBae
#VoltaRegionQueen
#EweQueen


I have a special friend I LIKE so much๐Ÿ˜˜... Its A Male friend actually ๐Ÿ‘…... His So Humble ๐Ÿ‘  Handsome and smart๐ŸŒŠ... Although we've not Been cool for a while๐Ÿ˜ข.. I miss Him alot! Especially how weGIST๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….. Kisses Too You My Friend..ps sorry too disappoint y'all I wont Tag Him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You God For Everything You've Done for Me๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™..#AtPeaceWithMyPast


I Don't have no Hater... I got people that doesn't exist too Me


I jes insulted somebody in Twi๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Wabodam๐Ÿ˜

Black Ghana Girl โฌ› 
Black Ghana p๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ y



Hi Im Vickie๐Ÿ’ž
This Is My Page๐Ÿ‘ˆ
And I Upload The Kinda pictures I LIKE!
#NufoQueen
#BlessedChild 
#ImGettingDere

Forever


$superLuckyMonday$________Shout out too MY MOMMA...Your So Special... May the Good Lord bless you๐Ÿ˜.... Your Love Got Me this FAR!!!! .. Im HAPPY I have you๐Ÿ˜.. N I LOVE YOU NO B SMALL MAMA


What's my Business with what they Think Bout Me??๐Ÿ˜† ...All I care about is being A better Me forever yo!


Feel free to drop a comment below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...