Saturday, October 22, 2016

2015 Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, Lesbian Sex Video Scandal (Video)

In 2015, Chidinma Okeke who represented Orumba North Local Government won the Miss Anambra pageant. She took home the star prize of 1 million Naira, Kia Rio car, free unlimited business class travel for her and her chaperon to any city in Nigeria serviced by Air Peace, free 1 year medical care courtesy of Rise Clinics amongst other prizes. Watch Video after the cut



However, A sex Video which has since gone viral, shows her or someone that looks just like, engaging in a sex mood with another female 


The model has took to her Instagram to denail everything...


She wrote 'My attention has been drawn to a concocted photograph/ video being circulated in the social media wherein my face was superimposed on an existing picture of persons engaging amorous conduct through the art of photo shopping.This act is perpetrated by hodlums who are out to blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising career by presenting me in bad light. I wish to say that the said image is certainly not mine by any stretch of imagination. I am a highly responsible person who was brought up in a family with impeccable reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such act how much more engage in same . Meanwhile I have referred the matter to my lawyer for possible prosecution of the culprits and civil claim. Please be advised to discountenance the said photograph/ video and regard it as handiworks of detractors. Thank you.Okeke Chidinma  










What do think... Is she the one???/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...