Monday, September 12, 2016

Char Jarssen Opens Up on her Intimate relationship with Frank Arthus

Actor Frank Artus indebtedness to a widow is till trending all over social media. One of the reasons stated was that the widow, Char Janssen, a Nigerian based in Hague, Netherlands, artiste and film producer, is not happy with the actor for not paying back what he borrowed from her. 


But some bloggers were said to have erroneously reported that the said widow didn’t state the major issue that happened between them which was love gone sour of a thing and that the €500 the actor allegedly borrowed was a minor issue to have caused a social media frenzy that endured between them. 

Char was said to have hit the social media to talk about how the actor borrowed €500 from her with a promise of paying back under two weeks only for him to have stylishly avoided the widow on social media for months without a mention of how to pay back the soft loan. Char, was said to have purposely erased the relationship aspect from her story. . .

In an exclusive interview with Mikeangelnews, The mother of two vehemently denied having any amorous relationship with Frank though she didn’t deny that the actor, Frank Artus and herself seemed to have feelings for each other as he asked her out two years after she lost her husband but she has never officially said yes to him. .

How far with your issue with actor Frank Artus? Yeah the people wanna pay by Tuesday There was an allegation of romance between the two of you?

 Never! There has never been romance between us. 

 Did he ask you for a relationship? Yes, he did. 

And you said yes? We were just playing along, no official yes 

Was there love talk? Yes, we had feelings for each other. But not that he broke my heart or something, it is far from that 

Was there s3x video between the two of you? No s3x videos. Just normal talk via Facebook videos, no s3x or anything related. 

But you would have dated him or probably remarried if he had been nice? Well, I might. But he lied on so many issues.


Image result for Char Janssen and Frank Artus#



😂😂 some1 please tell Actor #FrankArtus to pay her the money  he's owning her
:

So, early today a #woman known as Char Janssen on #Facebook threatened to kill the actor if he doesn’t return the amount he has taken from her
:

She plead with Ghanaians and Liberians to tell Frank Artus to pay her back the amount she received from her else he will die before his time
:

She said..."All of you have gone silence. You people will not tell that your witch brother to return my money. All you Liberians on my list thinking that I’m telling lies about him, won’t you people tell him to bring me my money? Is it when they will come and carry his body that you people will start contributing to pay my money? I am asking all fans of Frank Artus, don’t you people see that he has financial problem? ...I’m begging you all Ghanaians and Liberians, if you love Frank Artus then contribute and pay me back because if he doesn’t pay me I’ll go to the juju in my #village and put everything about him in that juju and that time you people will start contributing for his burial
:

You people should tell him to return the money of a widow and that of orphans” the angry roman said. According to Janssen, the actor “came to flirt with me and duped me”. All efforts to reach Frank Artus react to this accusation proved futile

Early yesterdy a #woman  known as Char Janssen on #Facebook  threatened to kill the actor if he doesn’t return the amount he has taken from her

She plead with Ghanaians and Liberians to tell Frank Artus to pay her back the amount she received from her else he will die before his time : She said..."All of you have gone silence. You people will not tell that your witch brother to return my money. 

All you Liberians on my list thinking that I’m telling lies about him, won’t you people tell him to bring me my money? Is it when they will come and carry his body that you people will start contributing to pay my money? I am asking all fans of Frank Artus, don’t you people see that he has financial problem? ...I’m begging you all Ghanaians and Liberians, if you love Frank Artus then contribute and pay me back because if he doesn’t pay me I’ll go to the juju in my #village  and put everything about him in that juju and that time you people will start contributing for his burial : You people should tell him to return the money of a widow and that of orphans” the angry roman said. According to Janssen, the actor “came to flirt with me and duped me”. All efforts to reach Frank Artus react to this accusation proved futile

Image result for Char Janssen and Frank Artus


Char Jarssen Open Up on her Intimate relationship with Frank Arthus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...