Wednesday, August 3, 2016

'I don't like my Husband anymore, i want to leave him'

I’ve been married to my husband for over 30 years and we have two grown-up children. I have now reached a stage where I feel my life has ended. My husband has become so grumpy and lazy and won’t lift a finger to help around the house. 


If anything has to be done, I always have to do it myself. He won’t even have a decent conversation with me – all he does is watch TV, even if there is nothing of interest to watch. 

He’s retired but I have a thriving business I run away from home, yet he won’t help me at home, even when I’m ill. I want to leave him and have discussed the possibility with my eldest child. Both my children know how unhappy I am with their father and have agreed to support whatever decision I arrive at. I want to be happy again as there’s absolutely no love or affection between us any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...