Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cara Delevingne revels losing her virginity at 18, as she bares all and poses NAKED for stunning shoot

Cara Delevingne is as alluring as ever as she peels off for a sexy magazine shoot. The 23-year-old model/actress has posed naked for the new September issue of Esquire magazine.
Recalling her struggles: The 23-year-old was on anti-depressants for two years as a teenager after suffering a mental breakdown
In the accompanying interview, Cara spoke about her battle with depression as a teenager.
She admitted the same week she decided to stop taking anti-depressants, she ended up losing her virginity. 

She told Esquire: 'That week, I lost my virginity, I got into fights, I cried, I laughed. It was the best thing in the world to feel things again.
'And I get depressed still, but I would rather learn to figure it out myself than be dependent on meds, ever.
'I hate meds. I don’t agree with them. It’s so easy to abuse them.'

Cara was put on anti-depressants after being diagnosed with depression when she was 16 years old. She admitted the pressure of school and her hormones prompted a 'mental breakdown'.  


She explained: 'I was suicidal. I couldn’t deal with it any more. I realised how lucky I was and privileged I was, but all I wanted to do was die.
'I felt so guilty because of that and hated myself because of that, and then it’s a cycle.
'I didn’t want to exist anymore. I wanted for each molecule of my body to disintegrate. I wanted to die.' 

Her own  style: The blonde beauty showed off her eccentric sense of style by ditching the glam premiere gown for a more gothic vibe
Cara Delevingne revels losing her virginity at 18, as she bares all and poses NAKED for stunning shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...