Thursday, June 30, 2016

'I caught him with another woman on security footage': Iggy Azalea revels reason behind their split


Iggy Azalea has claimed she caught her ex fiancé cheating on her with 'other women' at their home while she was away. The 26-year-old Australian rapper took to Twitter on Thursday to explain the reasons for her shock split with the 31-year-old NBA player last week. See tweets after the cut.

'I broke up with Nick because I found he had brought other women into our home while I was away and caught them on the security footage,' she posted. 

'I feel like I don't even know who the hell it is I've been loving all this time,' the Tweet continued.  
Iggy broke things off with Nick because she felt she couldn't rebuild her trust in him after cheating rumours swirled earlier this year.



The 26-year-old posted to Twitter on Thursday: 'I broke up with Nick because I found he had brought other women into our home while I was away and caught them on the security footage'

The Tweet continued: 'I feel like I don't even know who the hell it is I've been loving all this time'
The blonde posted 'I have never even been told by Nick that his baby mother is pregnant, so if this is true I'm finding out via E News'
 She added: 'People in this world really are f***ed up'



Sad look: Iggy broke her silence soon after the news broke claiming to have no knowledge of the baby news 
Iggy took to social media last week to confirm the couple had ended their engagement. 

She wrote: 'Unfortunately although I love Nick and have tried and tried to rebuild my trust in him - It's become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to.
'I genuinely wish Nick the best. It's never easy to part ways with the person you planned you're entire future with, but futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is a blank page.'

Young's message for fans was simply 'Single' which he posted to Twitter shortly after Iggy's heartfelt note.

'I caught him with another woman on security footage': Iggy Azalea revels reason behind their split 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...