Friday, May 6, 2016

Snoop Dogg doesn't have a will... Here is WHY


snoop dogg
Snoop Dogg doesn't have a will... Here is WHY. When Prince died on April 21, he left behind an estate valued at an estimated $300 million. It includes unreleased songs, royalties, his likeness, and hundreds of other assets tied to the artist. without any child Prince families are battling for his hard earn money.

legendary music artist definitely doesn't have a plan, and he's not worried about it. when ask if he has written a will

Snoop Said 

"I don’t give a f--- when I’m dead. What am I gonna give a f--- about?" "This goin’ on while I’m gone, you know?"
Snoop hopes to be reincarnated, and observe the ruckus over his estate from the next life.
"Hopefully, I’m a butterfly," Snoop said. "I come back and fly around and look at all these motherf-----s fighting over my money and shit, like, 'Look at all these dumb motherf-----s.' Ha!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...