Monday, February 15, 2016

Woman thinks her boyfriend was about to propose on valentine's day as he gets down on one knee - then asks her to make a cup of TEA

Man pretends to propose but asks girlfriend to make a cup of TEA on Valentine's Day
A man tricked his girlfriend into thinking he was going to propose to her by getting down on one knee with a ring box on Valentine's Day. Brad Holmes, 24 from Southampton, told his girlfriend Jenny Davies, 22, from Portsmouth, how happy she makes him. He can then be seen taking out a white box from his pocket in the footage which has been seen more than seven million times.

 Brad started an emotional speech he said: 'You know you make me the happiest man in the world. 'I'm shaking but I love you to bits, you know that'Jenny appeared to be waiting for the proposal
Jenny looks overcome with emotion as Brad goes down on one knee. But instead of asking her to marry him, he leaves her shocked by saying: 'Will you make me a cup of tea?'

Since the video was posted yesterday, it has been viewed 7.7million times on Brad's Facebook page.

But Brad told FEMAIL that she had forgiven him 20 minutes later - and made him a cup of tea.

Brad said: 'I grovelled for a bit and played it back to her and she saw the funny side.
'I got my cup of tea within 15 to 20 minutes.
'She was a bit annoyed about it but she knows what I'm like.' 

'I want you to make me the happiest man in the world. I have got a question to ask you.'
Brad has the small jewellery box in his hands and it's all too much for Jenny, who now has both hands to her mouth.
There's more suspense when Brad is unable to open the box.
But when he does, he asks: 'Will you make me a cup of tea?'
And instead of a big diamond ring, the box contains nothing more than a tea bag.
Jenny appears to be less than impressed - as she grabs the box and throws it to the floor. 
She storms out of the room screaming: 'Are you f****** joking.
'You horrible little ****.'  
Brad revealed he had told Jenny he will propose this year, which is why Brad said she 'genuinely believed it.'



Brad holds out a white ring box in his hands and it's all too much for Jenny, who has both hands to her mouthBut instead of proposing, Brad asks: 'Will you make me a cup of tea?'



Jenny storms out of the room while swearing at Brad who is laughing the video which has been viewed 7.7million times on Brad's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...