Thursday, February 11, 2016

Kanye West reveals 'final track list' for new album and meaning behind the title T.L.O.P.

Kanye West has reveled the track list for his highly anticipated Album and the meaning behind T.L.O.P. The 38-year-old rapper perhaps drew inspiration from the lyrics when he chose the songs and the third - and hopefully last - title for his seventh studio album coming out on Friday.
Kanye took to Twitter to reveal the 'final track list' and meaning behind the abbreviated title T.L.O.P., which is 'The Life of Pablo.'


Feeling Picasso: Kanye West took to Twitter on Wednesday night to reveal his new album's 'final track list' and the meaning behind its third - and hopefully last - title T.L.O.P. which stands for The Life of Pablo

Feeling Picasso: Kanye West took to Twitter on Wednesday night to reveal his new album's 'final track list' and the meaning behind its third - and hopefully last - title T.L.O.P. which stands for The Life of Pablo
The track list included Ultra Light Beam, Famous, Fade, Real Friends and Wolves, but not the song that he worked on with fellow rapper Kendrick.

Kanye obviously thought he had something in common with Picasso, who was famous for his cubist works, as Variety reported.

'I feel like Pablo when I’m workin’ on my shoes / I feel like Pablo when I see me on the news / I feel like Pablo when I’m workin’ on my house,' Kanye chants.


Missing link: Kanye's new track list doesn't include No More Parties in L.A. (featuring Kendrick Lamar) in which the rapper compares himself to Pablo Picasso 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...