Friday, February 26, 2016

Jennifer Lopez revels some men she dated in the past were 'terribly wrong' for her

Jennifer Lopez
The Hollywood successful singer, Jennifer Lopez has rarely been without a man since her teens. She’s had three husbands and more boyfriends than she can count, including Ben Affleck and Sean “Diddy” Combs. But now, thinking back to the men who have shared her life since she was Jenny from the Block, the singer, dancer and actress admits she has made a lot of mistakes.

 Jennifer Lopez and children Emme and Maximilian

Musing on dating, broken engagements and failed marriages, she said:
 “The people I have been with have all been very different and some of them were terribly wrong for me. Probably most of them.

“But at the end of the day you start learning and weeding out relationships little by little and saying ‘okay, this doesn’t work, this works’.

"I think it’s just growing up.”
 Jennifer, 46, has dated several men since divorcing third husband Marc Anthony in June 2014, including actor on-off boyfriend Casper Smart, and hasn’t ruled out getting married again
“Nothing in my life is out of the question,” she said.

“Anything and everything is possible but I don’t think I am looking for anything, really.

“When you get to a certain age, you realise everything you need and want is within you and the happiness you are seeking in others is within yourself. I think that’s what’s changed for me.

“I feel very content as a human being and happy with the life I created for me and my kids. Anything else beyond that is icing on the cake. But it’s going to have to be something that’s worthwhile.”
Some of her part relationships 
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puffy" Combs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...