Thursday, February 25, 2016

Chrissy Teigen faces backlash from fans after she reveals she hand-picked a baby girl during IVF


The wife of John Legend, Chrissy Teigen revealed she deliberately picked a female embryo during in vitro fertilisation. The 30-year-old model is expecting a baby girl, and during an interview with People magazine this week, 

she revealed:

 "I've made this decision. "Not only am I having a girl, but I picked the girl from her little embryo. I picked her and was like, 'Let's put in the girl.'"

Following the announcement, Twitter users were quick to criticise the star for her decision. 

One wrote: "I do think it's sad people would pick a specific gender / prefer a specific gender".
Others defended the 30-year-old's choice, saying: "the only sad thing about it is having to go through infertility. Life changer."

Chrissy herself took to Twitter to write: "my natural blessing from god was infertility" in response to her haters.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...