Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lupita Nyong'o admits she got caught up with Hollywood hype after winning an Oscar, she revels to Essence magazine's January issue

Golden girl! Lupita Nyong'o, 32, has graced the cover of Essence magazine's January issueProud moment: Nyong'o admitted she got caught up in all the Hollywood hype after her Oscar-winning performance for her role in 12 Years ASlave
Lupita Nyong'o was the perfect choice to grace the cover of Essence magazine's January issue. The 32-year-old looked majestic while revealing why she returned to her craft onstage after winning an Academy Award.  Nyong'o admitted she got caught up in the Hollywood whirlwind: 'I had talked so much about who I was that I'd forgotten who I was.'
She said;
'After 12 Years A Slave and the quote-unquote meteoric rise, I felt like there was a moment where I was suffering from whiplash,' Lupita confessed.

The Kenyan beauty has spent the past few months in the off-Broadway play, Eclipsed which was written by playwright, Danai Gurira. 


Golden girl! Lupita Nyong'o, 32, has graced the cover of Essence magazine's January issue


Powerful performance! 'I had talked so much about who I was that I'd forgotten who I was,' the Kenyan beauty confessed after winning an Academy Award 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...