Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Iggy Azalea spark more plastic surgery drama after showing off a significantly fuller pout in new social media snap

Something different? Iggy Azalea faced accusations of undergoing plastic surgery on Tuesday after appearing in a black and white photograph with a fuller pout 
She's made no secret of going under the knife to enhance her chest, but Iggy Azalea has sparked yet more rumours of injecting her lips after posing with a much fuller pout on Tuesday. The singer's mouth looked significantly fuller up in a black and white image posted on Instagram.

 Change: The 25-year-old appeared to have thinner lips when she appeared at the Grammy Awards in February
Captioning the image, in which she is seen standing before a background with scattered lettering, the 25-year-old wrote simply the hashtag 'digital distortion'.

Followers were quick to accuse the rapper of having undergone cosmetic procedures to achieve the look, with one fan writing: 'Too much plastic surgery.'
Iggy admitted to undergoing breast augmentation surgery earlier this year, telling Vogue: 'I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I'd thought about it my entire life.'
Three months later in an interview with Seventeen Magazine she confessed to having had a nose job, telling the magazine: 'I'm not denying it. Denying is lame.'
Advocating that more stars should come clean after going under the knife, she continued: 'I don’t think you should be ashamed if you made a change to yourself, which is why I’ve spoken about the changes I’ve made, like with my breasts.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...