Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Driver Plots Boss Kidnap- says she Maltreated him

suspect
Solomon Michael was paraded alongside four others at the Lagos State Police command, Ikeja, for allegedly kidnapping, Michael confessed to the crime that he plotted the kidnap of his boss because she maltreated him. The suspect, who was paraded alongside Ibrahim Sozza, Thankgod Husseni, Paul Brutus and Suleiman Mohammed, for allegedly robbing and kidnapping one Alhaja Modupe Idris, a business tycoon in Idumota and her sister, Alhaja Risikat Laminu, 


Solomon said: 

“I plotted to rob and kidnap my boss because she was maltreating me. It was one Emmanuel who organised four others that assisted me in carrying out the robbery and kidnapping.   After the operation, Emmanuel and his gang gave me the Toyota SUV, smart phone and one I-pad as my share of the loot.
“Immediately I collected it, Ibrahim and I travelled to Jos, Plateau State to meet Thankgod Husseni, who we earlier told about the operation. It was Husseni that helped us sell our loot.  He sold the SUV to one Brutus for N400, 000.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...