Thursday, May 4, 2017

Actor Brad Pitt admit his DRINKING Problem cost him his Wife Angelina Jolie

Holly wood actor, Brad Pitt appears to blame himself for the events that led to his divorce from Angelina Jolie in his first public interview since the split.



The 53 year old appears in this month's GQ Style magazine talking about everything from his childhood being brought up by revivalist Christian parents to his new-found interest in therapy - and even admits using drugs and alcohol as a crutch.


The father of six revealed that he's been receiving mental health help since his estranged wife filed for divorce in August 2016, but said the path leading to her decision was "self-inflicted".


"I famously step in s*** - at least for me it seems pretty epic," he told the men's magazine.

"I often wind up with a smelly foot in my mouth. I often say the wrong thing, often in the wrong place and time ... I'm trying to get better. I'm really trying to get better."

He went on: "You know, I just started therapy. I love it, I love it. I went through two therapists to get to the right one."


The interview also touched on Brad's loneliness - he and Angelina had a fraught battle over custody of their children when she first filed - and Pitt confessed what he does to feel better.

"I get up every morning and I make a fire. When I go to bed, I make a fire, just because - it makes me feel life. I just feel life in this house," he said.

"I can't remember a day since I got out of college when I wasn't boozing or had a spliff, or something," he said. "I stopped everything except boozing when I started my family. But even this last year, you know - things I wasn't dealing with. I was boozing too much. It's just become a problem."

He's since replaced the alcohol with cranberry juice and fizzy water, joking that he now has the "cleanest urinary tract" in LA, but said he'd been a "professional" boozer.
Brad only mentioned Angelina directly once in the whole interview, but spoke about how his role as a father has changed now that their children aren't with him all the time.



 


 


Actor Brad Pitt admit his DRINKING Problem cost him his Wife Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...