Friday, March 3, 2017

Cossy Orjiakor claims she Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache

Pro adult Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, claims she Used N50 worth of Alum To Cure Her Toothache


cossyojiakorAlum:


Alum ...just 50naira worth of Alum. Almost 24 pieces in this nylon. I used just 2 piece to cure my toothache . wish I have known this earlier. I was scared to visit the dentists. I endured the pain..I tried lots of home remedy ...warm water and salt combo... Etc.. Then my lovely lady neighbor told me to use Alum. Just put powdered Alum close to the tooth repeatedly for 5days and switch to toothpaste with anti cavity. Just wondering how someone will go to university for 5yrs and this shitty alum will take over his/her job. Well don't use this alum to cure your toothache if your Rich. Visit ur dentist.. Am only posting this for the poor.






Cossy Orjiakor claims she Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...