Saturday, December 17, 2016

Nigeria Hairiest Queen featured on to Top UK media outlet 'Mirror'

Nigeria hairiest woman, Queen Okafor, has been featured on UK top Media outlet--- 'Mirror'


 According to Mirror UK

An aspiring actress who dubbed herself the "hairiest woman in Nigeria" has posted a series of defiant selfies after online bullies called her ugly

The woman, who calls herself Queen Nonyerem Okafor, sports a full beard and chest hair in the pictures.


She began growing the hair aged 21 but found that by trying to remove it, it was growing back thicker and more widespread.

Queen Nonyerem said she used a manner of odd cosmetics to try and get rid of it - including rubbing tortoise faeces on her face. 

Instead, she learned to love her body and now proudly shows off her facial and body hair.


She said: "The first time it started to grow on my body, I was ashamed, but someone advised me that I shouldn’t bother, that it is a blessing not a curse.

"The person told me that I am unique, besides, wherever I go, I would be recognised.
"She advised me that I shouldn’t be ashamed, rather that I should be proud of myself."


Queen Nonyerem also said that some people she meets think she's a man, and that she has breast implants to look like a woman.

But she also revealed that she is engaged to an unnamed man, and said: "My boyfriend likes me the way I look and I have not been dumped because I am hairy."


Queen Nonyerem Okafor, 29, is known as Nigeria’s hairiest woman and says she is proud of her unusual look despite the criticism is sometimes draws.
 Queen Nonyerem Okafor


Queen Nonyerem, from the town of Nneobi-Nnewi, Anambra State in south-eastern Nigeria uploaded a series of saucy selfies.
In one of them she pouts in a low cut black top, as the picture is captioned: "Meet queen Okafor beautiful Nigeria hairest lady in Africa".


Other pictures show her opening her shirt to show off her hairy cleavage with the caption: "Beautiful queen".
In an interview with local media, she told how a friend helped her to see her body hair was a blessing and not a curse.

Queen Nonyerem Okafor, 29, is known as Nigeria’s hairiest woman and says she is proud of her unusual look despite the criticism is sometimes draws.

 Queen Nonyerem Okafor, 29, is known as Nigeria’s hairiest woman and says she is proud of her unusual look despite the criticism is sometimes draws.
 Queen Nonyerem Okafor's legs

She said in one video: "I'm just happy, I'm just good.

"I'm just glad that god has really blessed me with hair, this thing is just natural.
"Some people say I'm a man, some people say I'm a hemephrodite... well, I don't really care what people are saying, you know?"



Nigeria Hairiest Queen featured on to Top UK media outlet 'Mirror'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...