Wednesday, November 2, 2016

US model Heidi Klum goes topless on a beach

Heidi Klum is known for taking her top off when on vacation with 30-year-old beau Vito Schnabel.


The 43-year-old model told People that won't be changing when she heads toward senior citizen status.

'I’m probably going to be the girl on the beach with no top on when I’m 60,' said the Project Runway host.


Hot body: Heidi Klum told People she will still go topless on the beach at age 60. Here she is seen with Vito Schnabel in Mexico in 2014
A tall drink of water: The German star continues to look like a 10. Here she is seen at the Emmys in September
The blonde siren - who stunned on Halloween with her lookalikes - added: 'Maybe my stomach and my boobs are not going to be the same way they are now. But it’s just who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...