Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Kourtney Kardashian has said that she works out six times a week and performs 100 squats before every shower

Kourtney Kardashian, 37-year-old doesn't even get into the shower until she's done 100 squats, she now reveals.



Speaking to presenters Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield on This Morning, the eldest of the Kardashian sisters revealed the secrets to her six-day-a-week regime.

Kourtney went on to say: 'I try to work out six days a week, I love to switch it up, having a workout partner motivates me. 

'I usually work out with [my sister] Khloe and we have two trainers who we alternate between.


Taut: Kourtney is the eldest of her three sisters and has three children, but she is the best shape of her life Kourtney Kardashian has said that she works out six times a week and performs 100 squats before every shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...