Monday, November 21, 2016

"If you don't marry me no girl will marry you in Jesus name"--- woman place a curse on Don jazzy

A die hard fan of Nigerian Producer and musician Don Jazzy has placed a love charm on him via Instagram
 
"If you don't marry me no girl will marry you in Jesus name"--- woman place a curse on #Donjazzy 😩😩
 
 
The young lady on popular social media platform, Instagram has revealed her undying love for Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy to the extent that she allegedly killed another lady in Wuse, Abuja.

The lady in question is named Bisola and is already a mother to a young boy. She tagged Don Jazzy in the post and said she was waiting to get married to him.
Happy Sunday to y'all @donjazzy only love, I will not get married if he didn't marry me, crushing on my African prince, I love u with all my heart @donjazzy if u didn't marry me no girl will marry u in Jesus name (amen) 😆

When yo son is yo bestie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...