Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Woman recount her Blessings after surviving fatal Accident

According to her Instagram @_honey_c   'Few hours to my Birthday! And I want to use this medium to give glory to whom it belongs to, the Almighty,the great Physician, the All Sufficient GodπŸ™ If not for him, Oct 18th would have been a Remembrance Day not a Celebration day for me loved ones..



Have come to know the thin line between Life and Death..so everyday of my life I gives thanks to God.πŸ™Every time I look at my self at the mirror instead of seeing my Scars, all I see is Beauty! And Big thank you to all who stood by me....

My mom,any time I regain a little consciousness I always see my mom right by my side and always Praying! Mom I'm grateful till eternity!πŸ™ my Cousin Deola, you are one in a million! Always by my side! My Big sis, your are the Best! Always there for me all through the time I couldn't help myself with anything! My Dad, Brother n sis, all your support one way or the other is forever Appreciated! My friends(true friends oo😏) and all my loved ones that supported spiritual ,physically ,mentally ..THANK YOU ALL! The Accident taught me lessons upon lessons! Turned me into a better person ,in fact made me know how much God love me,made me prettier😜and made me realize ,life is too short ! The first picture on the right was just a day before the Accident..the last on the left is one of my Recent pictures(I love picture n the devil wanted to spoil my fine face😏Shame on devil!😜)



Major throw back..you can tell from my brow..πŸ˜‰ #gn

+1
Happy birthday to meeee!!!πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
Lord I'm greatful.......πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#libra #birthdaybehaviour πŸ“·πŸ“·πŸ“· @courteffects 
Hair ( wig) by yours truly Meee
Makeup by myself toooo


Woman recount her Blessings after surviving fatal Accident

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...