Monday, October 31, 2016

Man who treks from Lagos to Zaria for his dream wife, get rejected by the woman

Wasted effort... the Lover boy who treks from Lagos to Zaria to propose to Donald Duke's daughter, just made the biggest mistake of his life as the lady turns him down saying he is mentally unstable.


TundeAgbaje, a 26-year-old cousin of JimiAgbaje, went on the adventure to prove his love for Xerona Duke . Agbaje whose trek lasted for 19 day, Just to show how much he loves and want to marry her

However, Xerona says: . “Tunde has been harassing and stalking me for the past six years and as far as I am concerned, this is just a new escapade in a series of his harassment. . I met Tunde at a church when I was living in Lagos and we were both part of the youth ministry. . He never had a friendship, let alone a relationship, with me. I was in a music group and some of the youths had my phone number, including him. . He later found out where I lived and came to my house. My mum warned him to leave me alone, but he refused. . I changed my phone number and moved to the US, but I don’t know how he got my contact. I have stopped picking calls from Nigeria because of him, He later called me and said he was going to trek to prove his love for me in a non-violent way and I told him not to do it because he could die. I said that out of Christian charity 


But that didn't stopped him... Anyway i love his courage, but the pretty lady is said to be in a serious relationship... Should she dump her boyfriend for this man?

http://www.informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/713.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...