Monday, October 10, 2016

'I am So Addict to Fingering myself in Public, I Can't Just Stop' - Nigerian Woman Opens Up Dirty Obsession




A faceless woman has written to a relationship page (breakup-make-Up) on Instagram about her dirty act of fingering her private parts constantly and smelling it. According to the person in question, she has sought for help but all to no avail.
 
 
She said

family please help me. My story is not a very interesting one but I need advise since I don't have friends. I finger myself a lot, even in public. Am just use to putting my fingers into my panties and smelling it. It has become a very bad and irritating habit I don't like. I do this both at work, I just put my hands under my table and be fingering my self and smelling it. Sometimes I go to the rest room, sometimes I go to my car,I even do it before I go to bed and my room will now be smelling ass ass. I have complained to my doctor and done several check ups but I keep doing it. It is not like my pussy smells,it's just a stinking habit I don't know how to stop. During love making sometimes with some of my man friends, I beg them to finger me and smell it, I just love it. I need help. Do you all feel it's abnormal or spiritual? Or does any body have such habit like me too, please speak out I need to know am not alone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...