Friday, October 14, 2016

Help! My Husband Spits in My Private Part and Says It's Too Sweet

A troubled woman has openly shared the problem she constantly faces from her husband... read after the cut



I am a newly married woman and still learning the marriage game. My man is good but there is a small problem when it comes to making love.
 
My hubby takes love making as a battle and whenever we are sweating it out, he withdraws his manhood and then starts slapping my private part talking and insulting it with some mild talks. 
 
He even spits on it while accusing it of being too sweet. His actions have left me confused and I fear making love with him. Is his action normal or is this madness? Please, help me because even my neighbours are complaining due to his commotion during love making.
 

Help! My Husband Spits in My Private Part and Says It's Too Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...