Friday, October 14, 2016

Exclusive Video; Watch President Buhari saying his Wife and First lady Aisha buhari Belongs To My Kitchen" (video)

Speaking on his wife's BBC interview, The President of Nigeria Buhari said "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."Watch video after the cut






Nigeria President Buhari has made a disgraceful and shocking remark about his wife and First Lady Aisha Buhari concerning her interview with BBC

"my wife belongs to the kitchen and living room" President #Buhari allegedly says

According to Germany press AP while buhari was responding to his wife interview 

He allegedly said  'Aisha Buhari belong to the kictchen and Living Room'
'
'Aisha Buhari belong to the kictchen and Living Room' - President Buhari said according to Germany Press





gfgd tjng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...