Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Adorable Couple Who Met in a Commercial Bus in Lagos set to wed after 8 years dating

Bello Oboh and fiancee Miss Poza met in a commercial bus in Lagos in 2008. 8 years later, by November 2016, they will be getting married.

According to Miss Poza, she was on her way back from the General Certificate Examination (GCE) in Lagos when she joined the same bus with her future husband.
 
Then Bello was on his mandatory higher institution programme.
"Something about him interested me as he sat close to me in the bus chewing a food substance. We got along and became more intimate. He supported and remained true to me throughout my days in school after I gained admission to Delta state (despite the distance)"
Miss Poza said.
 
"Eight years after we are getting married. Can't just appreciate God enough for the man he gave me and for the wisdom to recognize him even when he didn't look like it." she concluded.
 
 
 
See more photos:
 
 
 
 
 

Source Tori.ng


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...