Wednesday, October 19, 2016

62-year-old Woman Gives Birth to a Bouncing Baby Girl

A 62-year-old woman, Lina Alvarez has left many in shocking after giving birth to a bouncing baby girl through Caesarian operation. The woman who is a Spanish doctor could not believe her eyes and couldn't stop shedding tears of joy after the 'miracle'.
 
“I couldn’t feel happier” she admitted. The woman gave birth at the Lucas Augusti Hospital in the Galician city of Lugo. 
 
According to reports, her baby arrived two weeks ahead of schedule last Monday weighing 5.2lbs. The new born baby girl is Lina's third child.
 
She said: “I feel phenomenal. I couldn’t be better. I’m very very grateful to life for such a precious little thing.”
 
Lina further added: “I’m looking forward to resting for at least a couple of days now so I can enjoy time with my daughter and recover.

“My emotions have got the better of me and I’ve been crying a lot out of happiness.

“My eldest son’s smile since Lina was born is worth much more than all the criticism I might get for this.”
 
Lina's pregnancy caused a serious debate in her native Galicia after she revealed she was pregnant. Many were taken by surprise how a woman of her age could have gotten pregnant and have since called for a limit on the age at which women can obtain fertility treatment.
 
Lina said many people all over the world have been calling her to disclose the identity of the hospital so as to help them get pregnant. It is believed she got pregnant through IVF treatment.
 
“All I can say to those women wanting to be mums is that they seek information on the Internet because they will find centres where they can receive help.” she said.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...